2012年3月22日星期四

I got used to them and vibram five finger speed

when my feet are cold, I like to pull my socks on like a fireman reaching for gear at a four-alarm-fire. No time for messing all around. I want my gloves and socks without complications.But these weren't socks. Before me were half socks, half water footwear.When I raised my eyes, sitting beside me was a woman listening to music on her iPod. She likely didn't want to be disturbed. But my curiosity got the finest of me. So, I tapped her on her shoulder to inquire about her odd footwear. What on earth were they? She laughed, and said they were her new operating shoes.Operating footwear? Did I hear her right? Were my ears waterlogged from swimming? Apparently not, as she went on to say she absolutely loved them because they made her run faster and they were healthier for her toes.Healthier?





As someone who specializes in health, my interest was peaked even even more now. I asked much more questions. Her name was Vena Cook-Clark, age 27, and she'd been running as being a hobby for 6 years.Originally, the unusual look and lightness of the shoes grabbed her attention. She read that barefoot operating was greater for her alignment, and it was enough to create her plunk down the asking price of $100.00 to give them a try.When she brought them home, her husband joked they looked like she had "alien toes," but now, she exclaims he wants a pair as well. I asked if they were hard to place on. She said it gets easier after the first couple of times, and it really is worth the trouble. She added, "It was awkward running with them initially, but after about 2 weeks I got used to them and now want one other pair for hiking."She boasted about how straightforward it is actually to toss them inside the wash with all the rest of her running or working out clothing.

vibram five finger speed
vibram five finger kso

没有评论:

发表评论