2012年3月23日星期五

the legs and feet atrophy Vibram shoes discount

I must.Where most folks have issues with their calves being sore, my "achilles heel" is my achilles tendon. It really is slowed me down enough to keep me holding back the reigns to transition so that I will experience operating for one other 31 years an additional 31 years - "au naturale"!..I never had the sore calves that most folks claim ownership of while operating bare or darn near it. My tendons have been sore towards the touch but are getting stronger together with the right holistic and patient approach....My preferred Vibram 5 Fingers: Sprints. The sole is 2 mm compared to 12 - 13 mm soles in the traditional running shoe.



I can FEEL the earth with these.. and barefoot is 0 mm!Barefoot and Vibram operating will assist to cure what ails you in many cases. We weren't born with shoes on.. we were born to run bare. Many muscles and bones engage themselves in a barefoot runner's run. Place shoes on and just like over medicating, the body gets lazy. Just like the immune system slacks when the body is over medicated, many muscles and bones within the legs and feet atrophy as they let footwear do the work for them.... This does not make the body or the feet and legs stronger. What was intended to strengthen or assist us (medicine, shoes, etc) actually weakens us.



Vibram shoes discount
vibram five finger sale
vibram five finger bikila

没有评论:

发表评论